10. Sometimes you have to take a hundred shots, to get one that comes out the way you intended.
9. Sometimes it’s just not necessary to have people looking you in the eye.
8. Sometimes the light is too damn bright.
7. The details can mean everything, but focus on one thing at a time and let the rest fade out.
6. A picture is worth a thousand words… Who needs words anyway?!
5. Persistence and hard work get you everything.
4. Develop from the negatives.
3. Often, you just need to put everything down and recharge your batteries.
2. If things don’t work out, just take another shot.